Food, Bier & Goods
Come with your appetites and feast on a selection of delectable treats!
- Sausages and meats: Bratwurst, Polish Sausage, Smoked Chicken, Porkchops
- Sides: Sauerkraut, Red Cabbage, Potato Salad, Garlic Fries
- Desserts: HUGE Cookies, Cream Horns, Brownies
- And Giant Pretzels!
A feast would not be complete without an ice cold gulp of German bier. This year we are featuring taps from Warsteiner, Konig Ludwig and other tasty brew.
- Warstiener Pilsner
- Warsteiner Oktoberfest
- Konig Ludwig Oktoberfest
- Rotating selection of local craft bier
- Chardonnay, Merlot and White Zinfandel
- And finally, Coors Light if you can’t hang with the strong German variety!
All who come to the big tent must be adorned in their most festive gear and drinking vessels! If you do not have the proper accessories, be sure to stop by our merchandise booth to pick up some fun souvenirs.
- Boots and steins
- Traditional Oktoberfest felt hats
- “Robin Hood” hats
- Viking helmets
- Pauli girl wigs and light-up braids
- Chicken hats
- Oktoberfest t-shirts – several designs to choose from
- Heino! t-shirts
- Key chains, cow bells, bracelets and more!